Við notum vefkökur til að bæta upplifun þína á síðunni. Með því að halda áfram að vafra um síðuna samþykkir þú skilmála okkar um notkun á vefkökum, að öðrum kosti getur þú kynnt þér hvernig má stýra notkun þeirra.
Advertise on Stöð 2
Stöð 2 is the first privately owned Icelandic television network in Iceland, and from the beginning, it has been a subscription network based on purchased entertainment material, Icelandic programs and news.
Stöð 2 subscribers watch far more TV than others and spend most of their time watching programs on channel Sýn. In addition, subscribers to Stöð 2 have higher incomes and have more people living at home than those who do not have a subscription.
STÖÐ 2 SPORT
You will find all the best in sports on Sýn’s sports channel. The number of live broadcasts each year is at least 2,200 – and they have never been more. English football is at home on Stöð 2 Sport, and there are over 200 live broadcasts from the most entertaining league in the world. Stöð 2 Sport also has everything else, the Champions League, the Pepsi Max League, the FA Cup, the Spanish and Italian Leagues, the Domino’s League, Ólis League, F1, Boxing, UFC, the NFL and everything that matters most in the world of sports.
Up to 67% of the Icelandic population watch Sýn’s TV channels weekly, or about 166,000 people
Up tp 39% of the Icelandic population watch Sýn’s TV channels daily, or about 97,000 people
Source: Gallup’s Electronic Broadcasting Survey (Jan.–Dec. ’18)
Price List GRP/VOD
Here you can download the latest version of the price list.
We recommend that the latest version is downloaded at any time, as the GRP price list changes regularly.
GRP stands for Gross Rating Point and is a unit of measurement for advertising campaigns.
GRP is a multiplication of coverage and frequency, where the coverage is the percentage of the target audience that saw the advertisement plan and the frequency represents how often the same group saw the advertisement on average. Example: If 40% of the target audience sees an advertisement an average of 2.5 times, GRP = 40 * 2.5 = 100.
GRP year table 2019
- The GRP plan is based on it containing a minimum of 75 points during the week
- Advertisements are only included in programs, with the exception of the news at 18:30 (January to October)
- It is only possible to book fixed airtime during the news at 18:50 on weekdays and at 18:47 on weekends, as well as in all Icelandic programs
- The surcharge for a fixed GRP is 10%
- Placement surcharge is 10% for the first or last advertisement in the slot and 5% for the second or second to last ad in the slot
- The total surcharge for placement is then 20% higher than for a floating GRP
- It is possible to buy single publications according to the GRP price list with a 20% surcharge based on a fixed price
- The unconfirmed floating plan is managed by the advertising department
- The fixed plan (fixed publication) is the advertisement plan managed by the client/advertising agency
Advertising shall be provided as a computer file on the path specified by the channels’ advertising departments under the following conditions.
Delivery of screen advertisements
Here are instructions for submitting screen advertisements